Help > Changelog
- Fixed: Multiple monitor positioning bug
- Fixed: Show City bug on large skin
- Fixed: Improved consistency across skins
- Fixed: Bug that triggered alarms when using "When time is.."
- Fixed: Improved XML parsing for feeds
- Fixed: Minor XML Atom feed link problem
- Update: Updated FX Rate fetch location
- Fixed: Profile data sync and file location bug.
- New: DST updates now downloaded and installed automatically without user intervention.
- Fixed: Parts of the some Qlock windows not updating after resuming from hibernation.
- Update: DST changes - Sri Lanka
- New: Exercise Time - Qlock Gold.
- Update: DST changes - NZ.
- Update: DST changes, fixed Cuba.
- Fixed: Incorrect Perth DST data
- New: Automatic program updating
- Updated: Canada DST changes
- Fixed: Constantly repeating alarm bug
- Updated: 2007 Daylight Saving Time changes for the United States
- Changed: Perth Daylight Savings
- New: User selectable Profiles (selectable from the Qlock icon)
- Changed: The time offset on each Qlock window now shows the offset from your current timezone, intead of the Standard GMT Offset.
- Changed: Smaller Alarm settings window
- Fixed: Some dialogs appear offscreen when using multiple monitors.
- Fixed: Increased XML content buffer size
- New: Improved feed reader now supports cookies and redirects.
- Fixed: XML parser bug
- Added: Bangalore, India and Georgetown, Grand Cayman Islands.
- Fixed: Incorrect Iran, Iraq and Israel DST settings
- New: Increased number of FX Rates, now using ECB data.
- Fixed: Incorrect DST settings for Indianapolis and Ireland.
- Updated: Bombay now called Mumbai
- Extended DST for east coast of Australia. Cities affected:
Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Geelong, Hobart and Newcastle
- Added: Proxy user/password support
- Fixed: Window focus/priority problem
- Added: New feed skin size
- New: Unicode support for Notes, Feed and Alarm windows
- New: Set Font and Set Color options for Notes
- New: Set Font options for Feed windows
- New: Popup content for Feed windows
- Fixed: Feed/FX Connection fail condition bug
- New: FX Rates
- Changed: Feed window title only display to show more lines
- Fixed: Feed reader bug
- Fixed: Window drag bug
- Fixed: Sticky Notes carriage return/line feed bug
- Fixed: Large Qlock window size
- Fixed: "When the time is.." on DST clocks displayed incorrect time.
- Fixed: Minimum time clamp for countdown alarms
- Changed: feed update retry when fail
- Added: Qlock Sync action options
- Fixed: Feed update bug
- Changed: Feed status display
- Added: Repeat option for countdown/timer alarms
- Fixed: crash problem with Windows 98
- New: display time when mouse rolls over Qlock taskbar icon
- New: sticky notes can be dragged to change ordering
- Fixed: DLL error with Win98
- New: Qlock Sync (pro)
- New: countdown alarms (pro)
- New: multiple alarms per city (pro)
- New: Edit City button
- Fixed: '&' character not being displayed properly in City name
- Fixed: Custom alarm wav filename bug
- Fixed: Various other alarm bugs
- Changed feed reader times to be more response when Internet comes up
- Fixed problem when changing time while Qlock is running
- Fixed DST problem
- added note attachments (pro)
- introduced "pro" version
- new window size options (pro)
- added transparency setting (pro)
- added font setting (pro)
- added 2 feed skin sizes
- added feed font size option
- added "Show titles only" option for feeds
- feed URL box now remembers URLs
- added proxy support (Connection settings)
- added Atom support to feed reader
- fixed window icons when pressing alt-tab
- added RSS feed reader